GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE
Made with olive oil, fresh lemon, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar - this simple and highly flavorful marinade is great for the grill or oven.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, tenders or thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbs soysauce, reduced sodium preferred
- 2 tbs balsamac vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend Use Spicy Blend if you like a kick 🙂
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- chopped parsley to garnish
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Magique, and pepper.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 - 5 hours is ideal.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. Baste with extra marinade if desired. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Plate & garnish with chopped parsley. Serve & enjoy!