HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN + BRUSSLES SPROUTS
Easy sheet pan roasted chicken recipe with honey mustard and Brussels Sprouts, a family favorite made better with Sel Magique. Tip: Use bone-in thighs, they cook faster, crispier skin, and more juicy than boneless chicken breasts.
- 2 lbs bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (4 medium)
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f. Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil and set aside. For easy clean up, you can line the pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 1⁄4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, honey, and garlic. Season with Magique, do not over-salt. If preferred for a more peppery taste, add a few grinds of fresh black pepper.
- Use tongs to dip the chicken thighs in the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet. Discard any remaining sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts and red onion. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and toss until well coated. Arrange the sprouts and onion around the chicken on the baking sheet, making sure they aren’t overlapping. Season with a gentle dash of Magique.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and has an internal temperature of 165°F and the Brussels sprouts are crispy. Serve hot, plate & Enjoy!