MINTED CUCUMBER SPRITZER
Fresh & crisp flavors of cucumber, mint, lime, and basil blend together in this sparkling summertime beverage - make it with or without booze. This is a great drink to multiply into a pitcher. Prepare in advance, refrigerate, then just pour, serve, and garnish for an effortless summer crowd pleaser. Cheers!
- 2-3 medium cucumbers (english preferred, fewer seeds)
- 1 cup spearmint leaves, stems removed, torn into bits
- 3 medium basil leaves, torn into bits
- 2 tbs agave syrup, or more for a sweeter taste
- 1 lime juiced
- dash Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 4 oz Titos® vodka or Hendricks® Gin
- San Pelligrino® sparkling mineral water, to top off
- Slice 6 thin disks from one cucumber and save for garnish. Peel & chop the rest. Add basil, a dash of Sel Magique, and hand-muddle - or blend in a food processor till smooth. Press mixture through a strainer, catching the juice in a cocktail shaker. Add a fe ice cubes, mint, agave, booze if you're using it, and lime juice and shake vigorously.
- Fill two tall glasses with ice. Pour in cocktail till 3/4 full. Top with mineral water, garnish and enjoy!