FRESH HERB BUTTER
Make and keep this super easy and delicious kitchen staple to enjoy on chicken, steak, vegetables, toast and more. Fresh tarragon, chives, parsley, and Sel Magique Classic Blend lift flavors to new heights. Modify the recipe to include your favorite herbs, garlic, or whatever you prefer - the point is wrapping the fresh herb oils and Magique in the butterfat, which combines with your chicken, steak, or vegetables to make a huge impact. When finished, keep covered in your fridge to enjoy for weeks.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Place the butter, parsley, thyme, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir together until fully combined.
- Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap or parchment. Place the butter in the center in a log shape.
- Roll the plastic wrap or parchment over the butter and press it into a log shape. Twirl the ends of the plastic wrap or parchment, and voila!
- Place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight until the butter is solid again.
- Recipe from Sara Colleton