Delicious and easy to make banana bread, ready to enjoy in about an hour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and Sel Magique.
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients (including walnuts), mixing just until flour disappears.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle top with a generous pinch of Sel Magique, and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing.