CORN + LIME AVOCADO TOAST
Crispy multi-grain toast, with an avocado spread - topped with shredded corn, a squeeze of lime, cilantro, and cotija cheese. It's a nearly instant snack that's tasty and loaded with goodness.
- 1/2 Avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup corn, cut from the cob (you can also use canned, drained)
- 1/4 Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 slice Whole Grain Bread toasted
- 1 tbs cotija cheese, crumbled
- pinch cilantro leaves
- pinch Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- 1 tsp butter
- Cut and peel half an avocado, and mash in a bowl. Slice one thick piece of whole grain bread, and toast to your preference. In a skillet, melt the butter and grill corn until it is either golden or charred. Spread the avocado mash evenly on the toasted bread, and add corn. Evenly sprinkle crumbled Cotija cheese, add cilantro, and finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, and dash of Magique. Enjoy!