FRENCH CARROT SALAD
Fresh country carrots, dijon, and parsley sparkle in this seemingly simple salad that delivers big summer flavor.
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 2 tbs chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbs parsley, finely chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- Grate the carrots lengthwise with a box grater to create 3 cups.
- In a medium bowl, add carrots, chives, parsley and chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil and rest of the dressing ingredients together. Pour over the salad and toss until all ingredients are coated, let stand at least 20 minutes, and toss once more just before serving. Enjoy!