SPINACH, HUMMUS & FETA WRAP
Fresh, flavorful, veggie-packed, and ready in a 10-minute snap.
- 2 whole-grain flatbreads
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 small red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 ounce crumbled tomato-and-basil feta cheese
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic or Salt & Pepper Blend
- Spread each flatbread with 1/4 cup hummus, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Divide the bell pepper evenly between the flatbreads; top each with 1/2 cup spinach and 2 tablespoons cheese. Add a dash of your favorite Sel Magique signature blend. Starting from one short side, roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half, and secure with wooden picks.
- Recipe found on www.cookinglight.com