Surprise your taste buds with this exciting mediterranean mix of fresh watermelon, moroccan olives, and feta - dressed in a chili-lime vinaigrette.
- 3 cups watermelon, seedless, cubed (3/4" x 3/4") about 1 large watermelon
- 1 .5 cups feta, cubed
- 1/2 cup moroccan olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup lemon grass, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, julienned
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs chili oil
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Place skillet over medium heat, and add pumpkin seeds and gently brown - don't scortch. Set aside.
- This recipe works best plated out, instead of served at the table in a big bowl. So, select four of your favorite medium plates, or even better - four shallow soup bowls.
- Fill each plate or bowl with watermelon evenly. Add olives and pumpkin seeds and drizzle vinaigrette over the tops to create a little resavoir of liquid at the bottom of the plate or bowl.
- Add fetta, and top with lemongrass & mint. Enjoy!