BABANA ICE CREAM
Love bananas even more with this recipe: bananas, cream, sugar, and a pinch of Sel Magique to brighten the flavors of this frozen treat.
- 2 medium-ripe bananas, a little brown on the outside is ok, frozen
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs turbinado sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 1 cup ice
- Peel the bananas and put them in a freezer bag, freeze for 2 or so hours. You'll want them frozen, but not rock hard so they'll still work in the blender.
- Add sugar into a small cup with a splash of water to dissolve into a syrup.
- If the bananaas are frozen rock-hard, let them thaw a bit so they'll blend. Add bananas and rest of ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. You may need to use a wooden spoon to poke down the mixture (turn off the blender of course!) to ensure all bits and chunks blend together well.
- Transfer mixture into two small bowls and freeze for about two hours or until of desired hardness. Garnish with banana slices, maybe a sprinkle of cinnamon, and serve. Enjoy!