Deviled strawberries with a cream cheese floret, graham crumble, and pinch of Sel Magique pure Fleur de Sel. Arrange onto a serving tray at your next party and watch them magically disappear. Tart, sweet and with gentle savory crunch - a fresh strawberry cheesecake bite.
- 18-24 large, ripe strawberries. see how to trim below
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package cream cheese, softened, 8oz
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Sel Magique Pure Fleur de Sel
- Prepare the strawberries by cutting off the stems and slicing them in half. Cut a small sliver off of the back of each strawberry half so that they sit up straight. Use a small melon baller to carefully hollow out the middle, just enough so that the cream cheese filling doesn't slide off.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese mixture, use a star tip, and pipe it onto each sliced strawberry.
- Finish with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and a very small pinch of Fleur de Sel.
- Arrange on a platter, serve and enjoy!