MAGIQUE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Looking for a twist to the classic chocolate chip cookie? Look no further!
Servings: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), unsalted, softened softened
- 1 tsp baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend, ground fine in mortar & pestle
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, unsifted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f
- Mix flour, baking soda, and ground Magique together and set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla into the mixture, don't over-mix.
- Gradually blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto buttered baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!