OATMEAL BLUEBERRY CRISP
A summer or anytime dessert of juicy blueberries topped with a crunchy, buttery oatmeal crumble crust - perfect with ice cream.
Servings: 12 large pieces
- 10 cups fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs flour, all-purpose
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick-cook oats
- 2 cups flour, all-purpose
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup / 2 sticks unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend ground fine in a mortar & pestel
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a 9x13 pan with baking spray or coating with butter.
- Place blueberries in a bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Stir gently and make sure every blueberry is covered in the sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and Sel Magique together. Add in the cubed butter and use your hands to combine. You want the butter to be pea-sized and coated entirely. You should have 6 cups.
- Spread 3 cups over the bottom of your prepared pan and press flat. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove, and pour the blueberry mixture over top and press down with rubber spatula. Pour remaining crisp mixture over top of the blueberries and bake uncovered at 375°F for 35-45 minutes. Let cool 15 - 20 minutes, Serve and enjoy!