SCALLION & SESAME BROILED SALMON
Easy scallion & sesame broiled salmon rich with flavor with garlic, honey, and Fresno chiles, all made better with a dash of Sel Magique.
- 1 broiler-safe platter
- 3 8 oz center cut salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- Sel Magique Classic Blend, to taste
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 Fresno chile, sliced
- Whisk garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, 1 Tbsp. oil, and ½ tsp. sesame seeds in a small bowl. Season salmon fillets with a dash of Magique and place in a resealable plastic bag; add half of marinade. Seal bag, pressing out air, and let salmon sit 30 minutes. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Preheat broiler. Toss scallions with 2 tsp. oil on broiler-safe platter; broil until lightly charred, about 3 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade and set on top of scallions. Spoon some reserved marinade over and broil until salmon is charred around edges, about 6 minutes (watch closely to keep from burning). Spoon more marinade over; top with chile. Broil until salmon is charred and medium-rare at thickest part, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with more sesame seeds, serve on the