CRISPY CHIPPED POTATOES
Luscious layers of tender sliced potatoes are crisp on the edges and buttery soft on the inside, made more desirable with your favorite, flavorful Sel Magique - Classic, Spicy or Truffle!
- Mandoline Slicer
- 9 lbs potatoes, peeled, yukon gold or russet
- 12 oz butter, melted, unsalted
- 2.5 tsp Sel Magique, Classic, Spicy, or Truffle
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tsp rosemary or oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Using your hands, toss with butter, 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper and about 2 teaspoons of chopped rosemary until fully coated.
- Carefully place the potatoes upright, from left to right, in a 8x11" or similar baking tray until the tray is full. Do not pack in the potatoes too tightly, as this impacts the crispiness.
- Bake for an hour, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy. Garnish with the remaining Sel Magique and the rosemary or oregano. Serve immediately.