ARUGULA, PEAR, WALNUT & ROASTED PORK SALAD
An elegant salad of toasted walnuts, roasted pork tenderloin, fruity pears and blue cheese drizzled with a tangy vinaigrette. A perfect light meal for lunch or dinner.
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 large red pears, sliced into wedges (or 4 small ones)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, or aluminum foil for easy clean up
- Cook walnuts in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden and fragrant. Set aside.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, rosemary, garlic, and generous dash of Magique and healthy grind of black pepper in a large bowl (you'll toss the salad in this same bowl). Place pork on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with 1-2 tablespoons of the dressing and sprinkle with another dash of Magique.
- Roast the pork until a thermometer registers 145 degrees F, about 20 to 22 minutes. Transfer to a clean cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into slices about 3/4 inch thick.
- Add arugula and pears to the dressing in the large bowl and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 4 serving plates. Top with pork, cheese, and the reserved walnuts. Enjoy!