GRILLED CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA
Melted mozzarella, savory grilled chicken and a fresh tomato and basil topping makes this easy recipe one of the most delicious!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless pound to even thickness of about 1 inch
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
TOMATOS & BASIL
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh basil
- Sel Magique Classic Blend to taste
- In a large bowl combine chicken, olive oil, herbs, garlic powder, Magique, and black pepper. Stir to combine and coat chicken evenly with the seasonings.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the topping. In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, salt and pepper, lemon juice, and basil and stir well.
- Once chicken is cooked through, top each chicken breast with a slice of mozzarella cheese and cook for about 1 minute longer until cheese is melted. Don't overcook.
- Top chicken with tomato basil topping and serve immediately.