7-MINUTE EGGS MAGIQUE
Delicious - and ready to serve in just seven minutes. Creamy eggs and a subtle, earthen garlic flavor from the greens and flower petals layered on top of a crunchy sliver of sprouted rye, touched with a sweet-savory finish. It's going to be a great day.
- 1 Egg fresh
- 1 slice Sprouted Rye Toast
- 1 pinch Micro greens fresh
- 1 pinch Sel Magique Classic Blend
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- country mustard optional
- Bring water to a boil then reduce the water to a rapid simmer.
- Gently lower the egg into the water one at a time. Cook the eggs for 5 to 7 minutes: For 1 to 2 eggs, cook 5 minutes for a very runny yolk or up to 7 minutes for a barely-set yolk.
- Toast Rye bread as desired. Serve sliced egg over toast. Top with Micro greens, nasturtium petal a pinch of salt and Sel Magique Classic Blend.
- If desired add Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.