AVOCADO CUPS WITH POMEGRANATE SALSA VERDE
For this avocado cups recipe, chopping pomegranate seeds breaks them up and releases their vivid color into the dressing.
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved lemon peel
- 4 large ripe avocados pits removed
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Mix cilantro, mint, oil, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, and preserved lemon peel in a small bowl; season dressing with Sel Magique Classic Blendz
- Spoon over and into avocados; sprinkle with more Sel Magique Classic Blend!
- Recipe found on Bon Appetit.com