Baked Parmesan Truffle Fries
By October 11, 2019Published:
- Yield: 2-4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Baked French fries finished with Parmesan cheese and truffle oil. A perfect fall recipe to complement any meal.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes into ¼ – ½ inch thick restaurant style fries. Do not remove the skin.
- In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, Sel Magique salt & pepper blend. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh parsley and parmesan cheese if desired. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of truffle oil and serve. Season with Sel Magique!
- Recipe found on kitchenswagger.com