Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Fall in love with these baked, savory 'fries' that nix the grease to let the natural goodness of the sweet potatoes shine through. A great snack or side.
- 2 pounds Sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Classic, Spicy or Salt & Pepper Blend
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- prepare two baking sheets with sheets of parchment
- cut the sweet potatoes into sticks about half an inch x 3 inches
- in a large mixing bowl, coat the potatoes with oil, garlic powder, and Sel Magique
- bake until crisp and golden on the bottom, about 15 minutes. Next, flip the potatoes and cook until the other side is crisp, or about 10 more minutes (watch them so they dont burn!)
- Serve hot, add a pinch of Sel Magique to taste. Enjoy!