Cheese & Cauliflower Toast Recipe
By December 8, 2013Published:
- Yield: 1 pizza (15 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
A breadless, gluten-free alternative to traditional pizza and garlic toast recipes, this can be easily customized with your favorite toppings and is a great hors d'oeuvre, or even a main course.
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Microwave on high, 8 minutes. Drain thoroughly with paper towels or a cheesecloth until mixture is dry.
- Add egg, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and garlic to cauliflower bowl. Season with Sel Magique (Classic or Spicy) and oregano. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and top with desired toppings, like mashed avocado, a fried egg, or bacon, lettuce & tomato.