CHIPOTLE CHICKEN FAJITAS
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp chipotles in adobo chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 8 warm flour tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese, cilantro and Lime wedges for serving
- Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- Season chicken with cumin, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Heat oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to a plate; reserve skillet.
- Add pepper, onion, mushrooms, and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in chipotles, lime juice, and chicken. Cook stirring until warm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken and vegetables with tortillas and toppings.
COMPLETE YOUR RECIPE