Avocado Citrus Salad
Juicy, tart citrus. And then, creamy avocado. Tangy pickled red onion. Finished with a honey lime vinaigrette to bring everything together.
- 1 large grapefruit peeled and segmented
- large orange peeled and segmented
- large Meyer lemon peeled and segmented
- 1 large avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pickled onions
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic Blend
- The key here is to use the citrus that you love most! No need to follow this recipe exactly.
- Layer the segmented citrus, avocado slices and pickled onions on a plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle on the honey lime dressing.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, honey, garlic, Sel Magique Classic Blend. Whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Drizzle it over the salad and serve!
- Recipe found on Bonappetit.com