Rainbow Quinoa Salad Recipe
This Rainbow Quinoa Salad is perfect for any summer occasion. Customize as you wish, add what you like and leave what you don’t!
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1/2 cups bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- Sel Magique Classic, Spicy or Salt & Pepper Blend
- First rinse the quinoa under running water nicely. Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a medium sauce pan, then add rinsed quinoa.
- Bring it to simmer and then cover it with a lid and cook quinoa for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked, turn off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, we can prepare all our veggies. Using box grated, shred purple cabbage, chop strawberry, cucumber, tomato and bell pepper.
- To prepare dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and set it aside.
- To prepare salad, in a large bowl, add cooked quinoa along with all the chopped veggies and strawberry.
- Pour over the dressing, mix and finish with a generous pinch of your favorite Sel Magique salt blend!
- Recipe found on cookinghealthy.com