Rainbow Quinoa Salad Recipe
By August 9, 2018Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
This Rainbow Quinoa Salad is perfect for any summer occasion. Customize as you wish, add what you like and leave what you don’t!
- First rinse the quinoa under running water nicely. Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a medium sauce pan, then add rinsed quinoa.
- Bring it to simmer and then cover it with a lid and cook quinoa for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked, turn off the stove and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, we can prepare all our veggies. Using box grated, shred purple cabbage, chop strawberry, cucumber, tomato and bell pepper.
- To prepare dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and set it aside.
- To prepare salad, in a large bowl, add cooked quinoa along with all the chopped veggies and strawberry.
- Pour over the dressing, mix and finish with a generous pinch of your favorite Sel Magique salt blend!
- Recipe found on cookinghealthy.com