Roasted potatoes with rosemary and thyme
Simple, delicious potatoes dressed in Extra Virgin Olive oil, fresh Rosemary and Thyme. and sprinkled with Sel Magique - then roasted to a savory golden brown.
- 4 lbs Potatoes (small, fingerling or new) sliced
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- 4 tsp Fresh Rosemary leafed
- 3 tsp Fresh Thyme leafed
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves [Optional] coarsely chopped or whole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes and slice in-half to create pieces of approximately 1" x 1". Place potatoes in baking dish, add chopped shallots and leafed rosemary and thyme. Mix all together with the olive oil and Sel Magique. Roast in oven, turning once or twice to ensure the potatoes are evenly browned. Potatoes will roast at different times depending on the oven used (convection / regular) so watch the cooking process. When done, remove the potatoes, dust with Sel Magique to finish, and serve.