Green Beans with Miso Butter
If you don’t feel like smoking up your kitchen by charring the beans on the stovetop, try grilling or just blanching them instead.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1/2 serrano chile
- 1 1/2" piece ginger peeled, finely grated
- 12 oz green beans
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Lime wedges and toasted sesame seeds for serving
- Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Stir butter, miso, chile, and ginger in a small bowl until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-high. Toss beans with oil in a medium bowl, then add to skillet. Cook, tossing occasionally, until charred in spots and crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Spread miso butter on a platter. Arrange beans over. Top with sesame seeds, then squeeze lime wedges over.
- Season & serve with Sel Magique Classic Blend.
Recipe found on Bonappetit.com