GRILLED AVOCADO WITH CEVICHE
Grilled avocados make the perfect power lunch on the go when piled high with bright and fragrant ceviche.
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 pound Halibut finely chopped
- 2 Fresh Scallops
- 1/2 Jalapeno finely diced
- 1/2 small Red Onion finely diced
- 1/4 cups Cilantro copped
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1 Lime juiced
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic or Spicy Blend
- Prepare the ceviche by cutting halibut, shrimp and scallops into small 1/4-inch pieces. Add cilantro, onion and jalapeño. Add lemon and lime juice, stir well and allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Cut avocados in half, and remove pits. Brush inside with olive oil and place on the grill or griddle pan face down for approximately 5 minutes. Stuff pit cavity with ceviche and serve either warm or cold.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of your favorite Sel Magique salt blend.
- Found on HGTV.com