HOW TO BREW FRESH GINGER TEA
A good pot of ginger tea is one of life’s simplest (and healthiest!) pleasures. Here’s how to make the perfect pot with fresh ginger root, cayenne, lemon and honey. The nutrients and antioxidants in the brew are good for your body and mind, the dash of Magique helps with flavor (the minerality of the fleur de sel sea salt and herbal essences) and also helps the body with nutrient absorption.
- 1/2 cup fresh ginger unpeeled, roughly chopped
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 small lemon cut into slices
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 dash Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Fill a tea pot with the ginger, add Magique, cayenne and honey. Pour over the boiling water. Cover and let steep for at least an hour or longer as you prefer.
- To serve, ladle a portion into a cup through a strainer. Serve with a wedge of lemon, add honey to taste if preferred. Enjoy!
- Stay healthy!