JALAPENO POPPER DEVILED EGGS
With crunchy bacon and spicy jalapenos, these will be the most flavorful deviled eggs on your appetizer spread.
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 12 eggs hard cooked
- 3 tbs Mayonnaise
- 3 tbs cream cheese softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp greens onions sliced
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- 3 slices bacon crisp, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place about 1 tablespoon of the shredded cheese on prepared sheet; pat into a 2-inch circle. Repeat with remaining cheese, allowing 2 inches between circles. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until bubbly and lightly golden. Let stand on baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes or until cooled but still pliable. Carefully peel off paper. Place cheese crisps on a wire rack; cool completely. Once cool, break cheese crisps into smaller pieces.
- Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Set whites aside. Place yolks in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Add mayo, cream cheese, jalapeno, green onions; mix well Season to taste with Sel Magique Salt and Pepper Blend. Fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture and top each egg half with a bit of crispy cheese and bacon. Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Recipe from Better Homes and Gardens, find the original here: https://www.bhg.com/recipe/jalapeno-popper-deviled-eggs/
COMPLETE YOUR RECIPE