Linguine with Shrimp, lemon and parsley
By September 24, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
A great, easy and delicious recipe to enjoy any time of the year. This Southern Italian favorite is all about the timing of the cooking process which creates crisp, fresh flavors made all the more clear with a finish of Sel Magique, naturally enhancing the taste of the fresh ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Italian Parsley chopped
- 18 oz Tiger Shrimp 500g, raw, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 Red Chili sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove thinly sliced
- 1 tbs Sel Magique (Classic or Spicy) to finish
- 1 zest Lemon
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil, and add the pasta and cook for 3 minutes less than the package advises. Reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water, then drain and rinse the pasta, adding a drizzle of EVOO to the Linguine.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons EVOO, add garlic and chili and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the reserved pasta water to the garlic and chili, then add the linguine, cook for 3 minutes. When there are about 30 seconds before the pasta is finished, add the shrimp and quickly stir to mix with the pasta, garlic and chili. Remove from heat, and add the lemon zest, parsley, and 1 tbs EVOO. The heat from the pan will cook the shrimp in a few seconds.
- Transfer to a heated serving dish, or immediately plate the portions, and finish with a healthy dash of your favorite Sel Magique, and enjoy!
- Cuisine: Italian