MAGIQUE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
By December 12, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20-5 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Looking for a twist to the classic dessert of the chocolate chip cookie? Look no further!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt gradually into the mixture.
- Chop the Magique Chocolate into 1/4" squares. Stir into cookie batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!