MAGIQUE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Looking for a twist to the classic dessert of the chocolate chip cookie? Look no further!
Servings: 2 dozen cookies
- 1 stick Butter softened
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1 Egg fresh
- 1/3 CUP Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 CUP Brown Sugar
- 1 1/8 CUPS All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 TSP pure vanilla extract
- 7 OZ Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt gradually into the mixture.
- Chop the Magique Chocolate into 1/4" squares. Stir into cookie batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!