Magique Guacamole Recipe
By October 18, 2013Published:
First made by the Aztecs as early as the 16th century, guacamole is as timeless as it is delicious. Prepared with fresh ingredients and served immediately, and bursting with flavors and textures from the earth, this guacamole recipe - in moderation - is healthy and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and monounsaturated fat, the kind shown to lower blood cholesterol.
- In a large bowl combine the scooped avocados, Sel Magique, lime juice, garlic, and mix (a little chunky is preferred).
- Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or let sit at room temperature for the flavors to develop.
- Stir again to regain color.
- Garnish as desired and serve with sliced Jalapeños, bell peppers, radish, jicama, corn chips, and enjoy.