Magique Pasta Salad
Celebrate this Fourth of July with a festive & mouth-watering pasta salad loaded with chicken, feta, herbs, spinach & Sel Magique Classic Blend!
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 large red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- a pinch Sel Magique Classic
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, Sel Magique Classic Blend & ground pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then cut into 1" pieces.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup EVOO, vinegar, Sel Magique Classic Blend, ground pepper, fresh garlic, and mustard.
- In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. Season with Sel Magique Classic Blend as needed!
- Recipe found on delish.com