MAGUQIE ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS
Roast and enjoy the seeds from your Halloween and Fall pumpkins with this easy recipe that's fun-to-prepare with kids, and great to munch on.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds Cleaned, remove pulp
- 3 tbs unsalted butter Melted
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tbs Sel Magique Classic Blend Sel Magique Spicy Blend or Black Truffle as alternate
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter, cayenne pepper and Sel Magic Classic Blend. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle maple syrup atop.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally.
COMPLETE YOUR RECIPE