PEPPERS, NECTARINES & BURRATA
Creamy burrata, juicy nectarines and roasted red peppers glazed with honey and olive oil with olives and fresh herbs and served with crispy crostini.
- 1/2 baguette about 12 1/2" slices
- 2 tbs oilve oil
- 1 tbs white miso
- dash black pepper
- 1 ball burrata cheese, about 8oz
- 2 small nectarines, sliced
- 2-3 roasted red peppers sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs castelvetrano olives, pitted & chopped (2 tbs after pitted & chopped 🙂
- 1 tbs chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbs chopped fresh mint
- dash Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
- Preheat an oven to 375F. Mix together the olive oil and miso paste until smooth. Brush mixture evenly over sliced baguette, crack pepper over the top and arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 mins or until crisp and golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- While the crostini bake, Arrange burrata on a platter surrounded with sliced nectarines and roasted peppers. In a small bowl, combine 2 T olive oil, honey, olives, oregano, & mint, and add Sel Magique to taste. Drizzle over burrata + nectarines/roasted peppers and serve with crostini. Enjoy!