Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
By September 20, 2018Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
We love pumpkin for breakfast and pancakes are our number 1 go to. A handful of chocolate chips in the batter would make these even more indulgent!
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, brown sugar, Sel Magique, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and pumpkin puree, then add eggs and stir in vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle pancake batter into skillet. Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and the pancake is golden underneath, about 3 minutes then flip and cook the other side until golden, another 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Recipe found on delish.com