ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Nutritious and delicious, this recipe is a great addition to your table as a side dish, entrée, or even as a snack.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- 4 cloves Fresh garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts olive oil, Sel Magique Spicy Blend, and minced garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with Sel Magique Spicy Blend, if necessary. Serve immediately.