Roasted Tomato & Chive Pizza
No time at the stove necessary—just assemble, bake and eat!
- 1 large pre-baked pizza crust
- A pinch Sel Magique (Classic or Salt & Pepper Blend)
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere
- 2 cups multicolored grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cups mushrooms
- 1/2 cups snipped chives
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread crust with olive tapenade.
- Top with Gruyère, grape tomatoes, mushrooms and a pinch of your favorite Sel Magique blend.
- Spray top of pizza with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottom is deep golden brown.
- Top with chives.
- Recipe found on goodhousekeeping.com