Roasted Tomato & Chive Pizza
By June 6, 2018Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
No time at the stove necessary—just assemble, bake and eat!
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread crust with olive tapenade.
- Top with Gruyère, grape tomatoes, mushrooms and a pinch of your favorite Sel Magique blend.
- Spray top of pizza with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottom is deep golden brown.
- Top with chives.
- Recipe found on goodhousekeeping.com