Sweet Potato, Avocado and Black Bean Tacos
Swap ground beef for spicy sweet potatoes for the ultimate vegetarian taco.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into 1/2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 can no-salt-added black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro for garnish
- a pinch Sel Magique (Classic or Spicy)
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, chili powder and a pinch of your favorite Sel Magique Blend. Arrange on large rimmed baking sheet; roast 30 minutes in 450°F oven.
- In saucepan, combine black beans with salsa verde; cook on medium until warm, stirring.
- Serve sweet potatoes and beans with avocado, corn tortillas, cotija or feta cheese and cilantro. Add more Sel Magique if desired.
- Recipe found on goodhousekeeping.com