TRUFFLED FINGERLING POTATOES
Side dish or snack, this easy recipe is a 24/7 favorite made more delicious with a dash of Sel Magique Black Truffle Salt
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes halved lengthwise
- 1.5 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Sel Magique Black Truffle Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil, lemon, Sel Magique and pepper. Arrange cut-side down on the sheet pan.
- Roast the potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with parsley. Season with a little more Magique before serving & enjoy!