TUSCAN KALE CAESAR SALAD
Christina Hendricks' version of a timeless favorite, as seen on the Rachel Ray show. See the video here: http://www.selmagique.com/press/
- 2 Heads Black Tuscan Kale Chopped, stems removed
- 3 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 3 Cloves garlic Minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 dash worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magic Classic Blend
- Wash the kale and cut out the tough center stems, chop finely. You can lightly sautée the chopped leaves if you prefer a softer texture.
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, raw eggs (can be substituted with 2 tbs prepared Mayonnaise if preferred); Anchovy paste, garlic, worcestershire, and Sel Magique.
- Toss in the greens and coat the kale evenly. Finish with grated parmesan, and lemon juice. Add croutons if desired.