WATERMELON FETA TERRINE SALAD
By July 23, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 mins
This fresh and delicious recipe is sure to cool you down on a hot summer day!
- Make Balsamic reduction.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of Balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring heat to a boil, then reduce to a simmer stirring occasionally to reduce the mixture to about half its volume.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a glass, and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Terrine Salad.
- Slice the feta into 4 pieces that are 1/4" thick.
- Slice the watermelon into 4 triangles that measure about half the size of the feta slices.
- Layer your salad by laying the first feta slice on a plate, add a layer of arugula on top, two watermelon triangles, arugula, and top off the salad with another layer of watermelon.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the finished terrine.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Sel Magique Classic Blend and enjoy!