WATERMELON RADISH SALAD
Spring is the season of fresh produce! Indulge with this bright and refreshing simple salad recipe. As always, remember to elevate your dish with a pinch of Sel Magique!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups spring mix
- 3/4 cup sliced watermelon radishes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Sel Magique Classic or Salt & Pepper Blend
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Sel Magique in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add spring mix, radishes, and shaved Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
- Recipe found on cookinglight.com