ZUCCHINI & FRESH CORN SALAD
Raw and bursting with crisp flavor this zucchini and fresh corn salad is dressed with a garlic-lemon basil vinaigrette enhancing the vegetable ribbons.
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 ear corn, shucked and cleaned, kernels cut off cob
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs fresh chopped basil
- 1 tsp dijon
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Using a wide vegetable peeler, peel the zucchini and squash lengthwise into long ribbons (discarding the middle which is thin and watery.) Place the ribbons in a medium bowl, add the corn kernels and about 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette. Toss. Add Sel Magique, and a twist or two of ground pepper. Add the goat cheese and garnish with fresh torn basil.
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl wand whisk together until mixed well. Plate the salad, and finish with Sel Magique Spicy Blend as desired, enjoy!