LATE SUMMER SALAD WITH SALMON
Late summer salad with grilled salmon is a healthy and delicious dish with summer corn, cherry tomatoes, fresh dill and feta.
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, kernels cut from the cob, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 oz crumbled sheep's milk feta, about 3/4 cup
- Sel Magique Classic Blend to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs center cut salmon, about 1" thick, cut into 4 pieces
- In a medium saucepan, heat water until boiling. Add corn and blanch 2 minutes. Drain and place in an ice bath to cool completely. Drain well and place in a medium bowl.
- To the corn, add the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, dill, vinegar, oil, feta a pinch of Sel Magique and grind of black pepper. Mix gently to combine.
- Preheat grill on medium-high for at least 10 minutes. Drizzle salmon pieces on both sides with olive oil and season with a pinch of Sel Magique and grind of pepper.
- Oil grill grates and place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Close lid and cook for 4 minutes. Flip, close lid and cook 4 more minutes. Remove from grill and let rest a few minutes.
- Onto 4 plates, divide salad. Top with salmon (remove skin or leave on per your preference) and serve. Enjoy!