CAJUN SHRIMP SKILLET
Cajun shrimp skillet - paleo friendly, ready in 15 minutes and bursting with flavor. Serve over rice, steamed or sautéed vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, potatoes), or over penne, fusilli, or other pasta, or top your favorite salad with these glazed, spicy shrimp. Also great as an appetizer - spear with a toothpick and serve on a platter.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter (unsalted)
- 2 tbs Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed chili pepper flakes
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Sel Magique Spicy Blend
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a skillet add butter and melt over medium heat. Add shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with garlic, ginger, and chili pepper flakes, to taste. Cook for a few minutes on both sides until pink and cooked through. Add 2 tablespoons water to the pan to deglaze the browned bits and spices then coat the shrimp. Adjust seasoning with a dash of Magique if necessary. Plate and serve alone or with your preferred accompaniment, garnish with parsley, and enjoy!