GARLIC BROWN SUGAR GLAZED SALMON
Salmon wows with this amazing garlic brown sugar soy glaze. Delectable, and easy (!) this is sure to become a new family favorite.
- 2 lbs Atlantic salmon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp Sel Magique Classic Blend
- sliced lemons & chopped parsley, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on top and sprinkle with Magique. Fold up the sides of the aluminum foil around the salmon.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, a generous grind of black pepper, and lemon juice. Pour the glaze over the salmon. Top the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout. Take the foil off of the top and baste the salmon with the sauce in the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!