BACON WRAPPED GREEN BEANS
Green bean bundles dressed in garlic butter with a touch of sweetness and wrapped in bacon, made more delicious with a dash of Sel Magique. These are an excellent side dish and are super east to make.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 pound thin-cut bacon, sliced in half
- 1/3 tsp Sel Magique Salt and Pepper Blend
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Preheat 400 degrees. In a large pot add water and bring to a boil. Blanch the green beans for 3-5 minutes. Rinse and put in an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Tip: add a pinch of baking soda to the blanching water for bright green beans.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Are you a crispy bacon lover? Pre-cook the bacon on the baking sheet so its cooked but still plyable, then wrap and bake. Serve and enjoy!