CORN WITH BASIL BUTTER
Sweet corn simply dressed with creamy butter blended with fresh basil, a little garlic, and finished with parmesan and a dash of Sel Magique. Simple & simply delicious!
- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- zest of 1 small lemon
- Sel Magique Classic Blend
- Puree 1/2 stick softened unsalted butter, 1/4 cup basil, the zest of 1 lemon, 1 garlic clove and a pinch of Sel Magique Classic Blend.
- Cook 4 ears of corn in boiling salted water until tender, about 4 minutes. Top with the basil butter and 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan (optional). Finish with a dash of Magique. Serve and Enjoy!